HUHS strives to provide health care and services that are responsive to your needs and health concerns. If you feel that staff were not as responsive as you would have liked or you wish to provide any type of input, both positive and negative, the patient advocate is here to help. She can:
- Listen to your concerns and bring your concerns or words of appreciation to the appropriate staff
- Support you with any problem you may encounter at HUHS
- Provide you with an explanation of health care policies, procedures, and services
- Provide you with information and available choices regarding your medical care
- Assist you in getting the medical care that you need
We also encourage you to discuss your concerns with your clinician, or other appropriate staff. We value your feedback as it helps us to continually improve the care we provide to all our patients.
We encourage you to write your comments on the "Patient Satisfaction Survey" form available at all HUHS Clinics. You may also submit your comments and suggestions below. Please note that they will remain anonymous unless you choose to provide an email address. If you do choose to remain anonymous, we will not be able to contact you for follow up.